This was a great weekend for baby stuff. Jessey, a girl I work with, has an 8 month old niece, so I've been recently asking her questions to ask her sister. Her sister's advice has really helped us, and I was shocked and happy when Jessey told me her sister wanted to give me some of Mady's clothes that don't fit her anymore. I was not expecting the HUGE box of adorable clothes that she brought in on Friday. I only hung up the newborn and 0-3 month old items, the rest will go in the dresser once it's delivered (which should be any day now).
We also made a couple of large baby item purchases. We bought the Fisher-Price Space Saver High Chair which will strap on to just about any chair and has 3 different positions so it will work as Charley gets bigger.
We also bought the Fisher-Price Rainforest Open-Top Cradle Swing. We weren't crazy about the super bright colors, but it gets good reviews and we found it really cheap online. We haven't set it up yet, so here's the stock picture.
Our biggest purchase this weekend was the Jeep Liberty Limited All Terrain 3 Wheel Stroller which we are so excited about. Who knew a stroller could be so exciting :P The infant carseat we want straps right in, so it can be used with a newborn through whenever kids stop using strollers... which I actually have no idea how old that is now that I think of it. Shaun can take it jogging, it goes from grass to pavement smoothly and it's very easy to maneuver. It is a little heavy at 35lbs, but I can lift it in and out of my car and it folds up fairly small.
Sacrificing the pig to the stroller gods.
All put together and ready to test out on Gadget.
Gadget is going to be so pissed when Charley gets here and she realizes that all this stuff isn't really for her...
Monday, November 3, 2008
Baby stuff!
Posted by Jessi_Murph at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
LOVE the jeep, and the puppy, and the 3 of ya! xoxox :) hj
ps i have added your blog to my google reader, now i always know when ya post.
Post a Comment