Thank the little baby jesus in his little bitty manger, I passed my 3 hour glucose test!!! I totally psyched myself out and was convinced I'd fail and I'm SO HAPPY I could jump up and down (which I would later regret since I'm wearing heels, so I'll refrain) :-D
The 3 hour test was BRUTAL, I got so sick later on in the day I thought I might puke poor Charley to death.
In other good news the nursery furniture will be delivered Monday so we'll have pictures of the nursery with the furniture all set up. Things are starting to come together :)
I'll be back to post my weekly post and belly pictures tomorrow. Time's a flyin'!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
WOOHOOO! I PASSED!!
Posted by Jessi_Murph at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Good for you Jess and Charley. I am so glad you are healthy. Now for some wholesome recipes for the last few months. Hope to see you Friday. Love, MoM
Post a Comment