Today we have another OB appointment. We've been going every 4 weeks, I think after this one we'll have one in 3 weeks and then start going every 2 weeks. I'm only 2 weeks away from the 3rd trimester, which is a little scary. I just don't feel prepared. I came to the realization a couple of days ago that Charley actually has to come out of me somehow. I think I was in a slight state of denial before. Oh man....labor and delivery. That I don't look forward to... Anyway, here is my 25 week picture
Your baby-to-be's lungs are developing rapidly, although she'd probably need a little help breathing if she were born at this point. Her respiratory system continues to develop, her nostrils are open, and she can breathe—but she won't take her first breath of air until delivery day. Her reproductive organs are formed (in boys, the testes have descended). Her skin is translucent and wrinkled, and he can hear your stomach when it gurgles nd your voice when you sing. Your baby is becoming more aware of how she can move—she's wiggling her fingers and toes!
Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture. And here's my weekly censored naked lady :) I can't believe how big the baby is getting!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
25 weeks!
Posted by Jessi_Murph at 7:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
look-in good... but i can not believe u r wearing heels ! xox hj
Post a Comment