Today is Halloween and I was shocked to find a ton of people dressed up in my office as a pregnant woman! I guess an e-mail was sent out that since there are already 7 pregnant women in the office that everyone else would jump on the bandwagon and be knocked up for Halloween :)
My little purple monkey
Charley and Gadget, my little monkey's
Me 24 weeks, Ami dressed up, Suhail dressed up, Jessey 29 weeks and Cristina 16 weeks
Doshie the pregnant clown, Henriette pregnant super hero, me, Melissa pregnant super hero, Beverly resident midwife and Cristina
Cristina, me, Jessey and Ami
Jessey, Ami and I.
Jessey and a headless monkey :)
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Jessi_Murph at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
GREAT pictures!!!! Jess you look beautiful. Gadget looks like a deer in the headlight and I like her coustume. Charley looks big. Congratulations to Shaun for a wonderful race. I wish you all well. mom
Post a Comment