CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

21 weeks.

I'm 21 weeks and officially hate every single picture of me. I'm not sure if it's the photographer ::coughshauncough:: or that I just look like a complete idiot. I'm quite sure I'm asking Shaun to take nice pictures when he snapped this one....fail.
Here's later in the day...they were so bad I demanded a redo and although i was tired and my makeup had been washed away, it's still a little better then the first.Anyway, I've started to call Charley my little ninjarina because I'm quite certain that she is part ninja and part ballerina. She swims, she kicks, she dances, she punches and before I know it she's going to gain size and strength and it's going to feel like she's swimming, kicking, dancing, punching her way out of me. Tuesday, at the office, I even felt hiccups for the first time. She had finally settled down in there and had been quiet for an hour or so and I started to feel soft little rhythmic kicks that lasted for about 5 minutes. It was so cute and I got absolutely nothing done because I just sat there smiling and touching my belly. Here's my weekly censored naked lady.Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

0 comments: