I got my first two baby items in the mail today. My lovely diaper bag, which smells of shipping and musty storage and needs a good washing (good thing it's dishwasher safe). I love the pattern and think it will be very functional, especially since it will be so easy to clean. We got it on super sale at Mama Bargains which is a great site for baby item deals. I can't wait till we wash it and I can play with it.and my beautiful blanket that I am so in love with. I found it on etsy.com by seller YATOIL who makes beautiful handmade blankets, washcloths, pillows and onesies.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Shopping for Charlotte!
Posted by Jessi_Murph at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think the 21 week pictures are beautiful. You look lovely and pregnant. The blanket is beautiful. I love you Jess. mom
Post a Comment