
Last night Shaun ran his first race. Shaun decided he wanted to start training for a marathon this past January. He turned 30 in September and had never run a mile let alone a marathon. This 8 miles was an important milestone for him. Last nights Tower of Terror 13K was awesome. I was so proud of Shaun, he was incredible. I had a lot of fun watching him accomplish his first race.
Signing the Hotel Register
Ready to start the race
Standing in line for a porta-pottie. Oh the captured memories.
At the start line.
On last one of the two of us before he's off.
In the line waiting to leave everyone in the dust.
My orange blob running the streets of Hollywood Sudios mile 7
Mile 8, ready to finish.
Finished! Look at that shiny medal!
It was a great night, Shaun started a little after 10pm and finished around 11:30. Then we walked around a fairly empty Hollywood Studios until almost 2am, so it was quite the night. This morning we were able to view Shaun's time.
Pretty amazing for someone that couldn't run a block without having an asthma attack in January. Awesome job honey! I was so happy to be there for you. I'm so proud of you and I love you!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Tower of Terror 13K
Posted by Jessi_Murph at 6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment