For anyone that has been pregnant, you know that this is a great depiction of what your hips/crotch feel like on a daily basis.
Not only do I feel this large and angry, but I've craved marshmallows the entire pregnancy so it's quite fitting.
This is exactly the size I feel compared to everyone else. GINORMOUS!
How I feel when I try to get out of bed...which is at least 10 times throughout the night.
If only I could sleep it would probably look like this...but there would probably be more drool.
Shaun has started to call me his little pregnant hamster. I'm not sure if he fears that I will eat our child or if he's thinking about this picture when he says it.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Tribute to 3rd trimester
Posted by Jessi_Murph at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sooo true
Post a Comment