Today I had a growth ultrasound to make sure everything was measuring alright and Charley was in the right position. Everything looks great and my adorable "little" human is measuring 9lbs 13oz! She is no longer Babymurph. She is MEGAMURPH! My OB's office just called. The conversation went exactly like this:
Assistant: Jessica?
Me: Yes
Assistant: OH MY GAWWWWWD! We can't believe the size of her. He wants to see you first thing tomorrow 9:50.
Me: ::nervous giggle:: Ok, I'll be there
Assistant: Wow...ok see you tomorrow.
This is what an almost 10lb baby looks like from the outside
And here's Megamurph's profile
I assume he's going to want to talk induction or c-section. I didn't want to have to talk about either, so I'm a little upset about that. I'm even more nervous about possibly having an almost 10lb baby. We'll keep everyone posted, I guess we should pack our hospital bag.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Formally known as Babymurph
Posted by Jessi_Murph at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You still look beautiful!
whatever you decide the final outcome will be the same...a beautiful baby Charley Murph and a happy, glad to have it over Jessica. I love you both, MoM
Post a Comment