Hey everyone.... just wanted to let you know that mom and baby are doing well. Jess is absolutely amazing and Charley is our beautiful little angel.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey everyone.... just wanted to let you know that mom and baby are doing well. Jess is absolutely amazing and Charley is our beautiful little angel.
Posted by Shaun at 6:03 PM
7 comments:
HI CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT MY NAME IS EVELYN i USED TO WORK WITH YOURE MOM....
I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU BOTH ARE DOING OK!! AGAIN CONGRATS AND GOD BLESS
I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of Charley...I am sure she is beautiful!!!
hip hip hooray! can't wait to meet my new grand-niece, and hug my first niece ever! congratulations to you both... wishing all three of you fun, love, and happiness.
♥
your married uncles h&j
Jess & Shuan, you made it through one of the toughest, but oh so exciting parts of parenthood. all you have to do now is take her home and love her, love her , love her. btw see if you can count how many times you kiss her head!
Rich & I are so happy for you. lots of love, and try to get some sleep. Love Nora
congratulations!!! I bet you are enjoying every minute. All the best~
Holly
I am so happy for you guys!!!! Tell Jess I said hi and I love you guys
Happy 1 week!!! Hope your first week with Charley was amazing!!! We dying here at work-- can't wait to here all the details! Hope all is going well :)
Post a Comment