CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Attack of Megamurph!


Our little (HA!) Charley is scheduled to arrive Friday, February 13, 2009 around 1:30pm. Shaun and I had a long talk with my wonderful OB today and he strongly recommended a c-section as soon as possible. I trust his judgment and although Shaun and I are disappointed we won't get to try the med free birth we had planned, we can't wait to meet Charley tomorrow! Thank you for everyone's love and support! Hopefully we will have pictures sometime tomorrow to share with everyone! Shaun will be updating everyone via twitter. Once we are in our recovery room we should be allowed to have visitors. I'm sending everyone my love! Next time I update my blog I will be a mommy!

And it looks like the winner of the office baby pool is none other then Uncle Justin! My brother guessed Friday, February 13th at 11:55am! I'm thinking his guess had something to do with being born on a Friday the 13th as well. Enjoy the starbucks Justin, and pick me up a latte :)

2 comments:

Becca said...

Wow Jessi!!! Congrats (a bit early)to you and your family! I know your little (haha? :) one will be absolutely gorgeous! At this point, a big ol 9-10 lb healthy baby sound like a dream to me, so enjoy her!! Good luck to you!

Rebecca said...

Good luck! Love the picture! The 13th is a good day of the month to have a baby :)