CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Work Baby Shower!

My office has always been so generous and throwing a baby shower for me was no exception. I got so many thoughtful gifts, I think I was opening presents for a full hour!
Getting ready to go in and be "showered" :)
My fancy diaper corsage
The "booty" (pun intended)
My brother won the "diaper poo" game. He won a smelly candle and lotion :P
Mirda even drove in from Tampa to stop by for a bit. Miss you, Mirda!


My awesome petit fours that Brandi made for me. Thanks Brandi!

I could barely fit everything in the nursery!
After the shower we finished all the last minute touches in the nursery including buying our chair which is amazing, I love it! It just needs a little more organizing and we'll be completely done!

1 comments:

Henry said...

hi jess.
looks like a fun party, and what a pretty smile ya got! you must be thinking about it is such a short time till you will be a mom.

i just noticed that not only do you subscribe to my blogs, your blog has them as a link.

love ya
uncle h and aunt j