CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Nursery Completed!

We're all ready for you Charley! The emergency exit sign has been lit up, please make your way to the nearest exit as soon as possible. Our last nursery item (our fabulous lazboy) has been purchased and we are ready to go. Everything's been washed, our co-sleeper is set up in the master bedroom, all items are put together... I can't think of anything else we need except a baby!

3 comments:

brooke said...

Your nursery looks great! I saw your post on thebump, and I wanted to drop by and show some love. I hope your little one comes soon!

Henry said...

hey jess, shaun, and plus one...
i just got the chance to see the room. WOW! it s looks really great. you've thought of everything. the next few will go by faster than you can name the eight infants just born in LA. love ya ♥

HEE said...

Your nursery is just GORGEOUS! Congratulations...I can't believe you are already full term!