So Rebecca Romijn and her husband Jerry O'Connell have named one of their twin girls Charlie. Even though "Charlie Tamara Tulip" is obviously already a thousand times lamer then Charley Abigail, I'm a little disappointed that my cute and unique baby girls name is now going to be popular and trendy...
Now I'm going to stomp my feet like a toddler and tell everyone I had it first and hopefully they will all believe me and not think I'm some lame celebrity baby name stealer. Oh well, another reason I wanted to make sure she had Charlotte to fall back on.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
It seems I am not as cute and original as I once thought...
Posted by Jessi_Murph at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i do believe... i do believe... hey you can prove it with your blog entries! xox h + j
Post a Comment