My wonderful Aunts hosted a surprise mini shower while I was in NY for Thanksgiving. My Uncle Dennis, Aunt Pat and Cousin Kristen drove out from Long Island, my brother and girlfriend were there from Florida, and my Aunts Carol and Nora and their children were all there. A couple of my Aunt Nora's friends even showed up that I had spent some time on previous trips with. It was amazing, I couldn't believe it.
For anyone that didn't believe I was surprised, this look of shock and maybe even a little terror will clear that up for you :P I love that my brother is smiling in the mirror. Classic Justin.
My sneaky aunt and cousins
Yep, you got me!
My Aunt Pat, Uncle Dennis and cousin Kristen. I'm still looking a little shocked.
My Aunt Nora, Aunt Carol and Loraine.
Guess the baby food game. This one I guessed was "mashed turnips or vomit." Obviously I was wrong, but I couldn't even tell you what it really was.
Shaun smelling a "poopy" diaper. I'm guessing Charley's poopy diapers are not going to smell like chocolate.
Caroline, Niki, Loraine, and Laura contemplating which candy bar the poopy diapers smell of.
Opening all my cute presents.
Super cute baby book for all the 1st year milestones.
It was really a fantastic time. We played games, opened cute baby gifts and ate fabulous food. Thank you so much Aunt Nora and Aunt Carol for hosting an amazing surprise shower, and thank you to everyone that was able to come. It was so touching, I'm thankful to have such a wonderful family.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
SURPRISE Baby Shower!
Posted by Jessi_Murph at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment