CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

What are the plans for New Years Eve you ask? Shaun is fixing himself a beer and snack and I am thinking about how nice it will be to go to bed early and sleep in tomorrow. Ahhh, what an exciting life we lead :) In other news, my dad is amazingly clever and got us a 3D/4D ultrasound for Christmas! How awesome is that?! We are going this friday to make sure Charley is still a girl ::crosses fingers:: and we'll get a full dvd of the whole thing that we can hopefully share on the blog! I'm SO SO SO excited about it, I can't even contain myself! I think it will be great for Shaun too. My belly is always moving, bouncing and shaking with every little movement Charley makes. He can see it and knows she's in there, but I think seeing 3D pictures of her will really help us both bond a little more with her. We broke out the Baby Bjorn to test out (guess who our test subject was) today. I think Gadget actually likes this one.
Also, today Jessey's little boy Chase was born via scheduled c-section around 7:30 this morning. Congrats Jessey and happy birthday baby Chase! I can't wait to see pictures of him and hear how she's feeling. Jessey and I have become closer throughout our pregnancies since she's 5 weeks a head of me. She always has great advice and I can't wait to meet Chase.

0 comments: