We've started taking all our hospital classes. It's a lot to learn and every class gives us a ton of information to try to take in. We've learned a lot about infant care, our hospitals rules and are starting to feel a little more prepared. Of course this has brought up some more questions for my OB which I plan to ask him Tuesday for our next appointment. Charley's all about the night life. Every night she keeps me up dancing like a little maniac. When she's 16 and wants to stay out late for some crazy party I'm going to remind her of her fetal nighttime antics and let her know I saved a special "you're grounded" moment which will be used at that time. Nope, life's not fair. She also has decided recently that she has something against the fetal position and does her best to stretch out as much as possible making me ever so uncomfortable. People walk by my desk and see my face and come running over thinking I'm having contractions or something. I have to disappoint them by saying she's just so stretched out I feel like my belly is going to split open. I'll have to be better about my faces.
Your unborn baby's lungs continue to mature. As her lungs become more developed, the chances of her surviving if born prematurely increase. Her skin, which has been wrinkled, now becomes pink and smooth as fat cells fill out her body. Baby knows your voice. Singing to her, talking to her, and telling her all about the world she'll be joining soon is a great way for you and your partner to bond with Baby—and each other! Your baby's fingernails have grown and she may even need a manicure after she's born. She weighs around three pounds, eight ounces (Try carrying around 4 navel oranges) and stretches to around 11.2 inches (crown to rump).
Charley's started to gain an average of 1/2 lb a week. Grow Charley, grow!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
31 weeks!
Posted by Jessi_Murph at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Always so cute!
Post a Comment