Shaun and I spent a quiet Christmas together. I keep thinking about how crazy it is that this will be our last Christmas as a family of 2! Next Christmas Charley will be 10 months old, which I just can't seem to wrap my head around. I've been getting a ton of braxton hicks contractions which can be very uncomfortable especially if Charley starts to kick while I'm having one. She's getting so big her movements are starting to feel so different. I don't usually feel kicks anymore, just her moving, turning and stretching. Officially I have 8 weeks until my due date, but my OB says he won't stop labor anytime after 35 weeks, so I want to be ready for her to come anytime between 35-41 weeks (even though I think it will be closer to 41 weeks).
We've been working on the nursery a lot and Shaun put together the swing today.
Deciding whether we should torture Gadget or not. We figured the swing might be a little much for her :)
This week your baby should be in a head-down position. Ninety-six percent of all babies present head first by the time labor begins. If your fetus is breech, your provider might consider turning it manually. Just like you, your unborn baby will establish a daily routine. You'll notice at times your baby is active and wiggly, while at other times you can't feel her movements. Once your baby's born, she'll most likely continue with her in-utero pattern. Edit: Hilariously enough I forgot to censor this weeks naked lady. Now everyone will have to stare at the NSFW uncensored naked cartoon pregnant lady because I'm not changing it :) The damage has been done. Hahaha!
Along with a routine, your baby has favorite positions too. A favorite of many unborn babies is to have their heads down, rumps up towards the ribs (conveniently, the perfect position for labor). Your unborn baby weighs around four pounds and stretches to over 11 and one-half inches in length (crown to rump). She's about the size of a jicama.
Friday, December 26, 2008
32 Weeks!
Posted by Jessi_Murph at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ya look great!
hope your xmas was excellent... xoxox H
i can't believe you're forcing us to look at pregnant, cartoon boobies and nahnah hair! you MUST be ready to have this baby :)
Post a Comment