CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthing Day to...

Tomorrow I turn 26 and in the past I would congratulate myself on another year well done and celebrate my entrance into the world. But ever since I found out I was pregnant and a little part of me (I'm still 95% in denial) realized there will be a day that this child will have to come out of me I started to believe that birthdays are done all wrong! A birthday is a day you should shower your mother with expensive and overly lavish gifts and thank her adamantly for spending however many hours of blood, sweat and tears trying to get you the hell out of there. I will forever think of my own birthday as celebrating my mothers labor and delivery. Thanks Mom, for pushing me out. I obviously couldn't have done it without you.

Here are some old pictures I scanned in.

1 comments:

Henry said...

hey jess... love the "you as a kid pics".... i have been calling my mom for many years now wishing her a happy birthing day... so i think you might have a future writing a new line of cards for Hallmark. xox H