I'm 17 weeks and have another dr's appointment today. It's the same routine now until my bi-monthly appointments start up in the third trimester. Sign in, pee in a cup, blood pressure check, listen to the heartbeat, measure uterus and ask any questions I might have.
Around this time your baby's ears pop from his head and Baby-to-be can now sense sounds. After all, he has plenty to listen to in utero! He's accustomed to the strong beating of your heart, blood rushing through your veins, and your stomach grumbling. He can also discern sounds outside the uterus, like your voice and music. Although, according to the Mayo Clinic, whether he can distinguish the sound of your voice versus other sounds is not yet clear.
We also got our first order in for cloth diapering items. I ordered two cloth diaper covers to put over prefold diapers or fitted diapers and of course since we don't have an actual baby yet we had to try them on Gadget.
This is her "I am completely miserable face"
and this is my "I'm trying not to pee myself" face.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
17 weeks
Posted by Jessi_Murph at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment