CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our Fetal Heart Doppler

After our scary trip to the ER I asked Shaun if we should buy or rent a fetal heart doppler so we could listen to the baby's heart whenever we wanted to be reassured. We decided it would be more cost effective to buy the Hi Bebe Doppler from amazon.com. We got it in the mail Tuesday and tried to listen Tuesday and Wednesday after work and didn't hear anything. We both knew it was early and we weren't concerned, but we figured we'd keep trying every couple of days. Shaun and I were both home sick today with some sort of sore throat bug we caught, so around 3:00 we figured we'd give it another try. I tried for a little by myself and Shaun finally came in and took over. BAM! 169 beats per minute! It was the beautiful faint sound of our babies heart.

Tomorrow I will be exactly 11 weeks. That means we only have about 29 more weeks before we meet this baby of ours.

0 comments: